www.jacklistens.com :- To all the foodies out there, if classics, burgers, tacos, chicken are the regular part of life, you must be familiar with the extraordinary menu of jack in the Box. Yes! People’s favorite Jack in the Box has always been in demand. With time, the company grew from a single restaurant to a chain of 2,200 quick-serve restaurants. However, the story originated in San Diego in 1951, when founder Robert Oscar Peterson opened the first-ever Jack In The Box restaurant. Their strategy was mainly to focus on drive-through services which eventually changed according to the time. Currently, there are about 2,200 restaurants located in 21 states. The data suggest that the brand serves 500 million guests annually through the drive-thru and take-out. Moreover, each year Jack in the Box serves approximately 554 million tacos to its customers.
At present, the brand offers a menu containing a variety of delicious food items such as tacos, cheesecakes, churros, egg rolls, burritos, mozzarella cheese sticks, stuffed jalapenos, bacon cheddar potato wedges, breakfast items, and other various types of burgers and fries offerings. Not only that, but Jack In The Box also offers dishes based on seasonal cravings, festivities for instance they serve pumpkin pie shakes on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Many of us are not aware of the untold story of Jack in the box so let me enlighten you. Jack in the Box has used a clown mascot in the initial days as their attractive marketing strategy. The Clown was placed on the roof of the first restaurant that back then seem like watching its customers. It basically appeared like an oversized jack-in-the-box toy with a big head. However, in the 1980s, the company made some modifications in its strategy and removed the clown.
Does Jack really listen?
Jack listens is an online survey conducted by Jack in the box to collect the precious reviews of the customers. The company has designed a series of questionnaires focusing on customer’s experiences. They have also kept and mind few key aspects like cleanliness, staff, quality of food, and many additional services. To take a part in the Jacklistens survey, one can visit the link www.jacklistens.com. You will be directed to an online questionnaire specially designed by Jack for you.
This Jack In The Box Survey is an online survey specially designed according to customers’ convenience. Furthermore, by participating in the Customer Satisfaction survey, participants will get an opportunity to try their luck in Jack In The Box Sweepstakes to draw and lucky ones will win a coupon worth Free Two Tacos.
So if you have recently been to any of the Jack in the Box restaurants or you have ordered food online, just go and try your luck. The company has started a giveaway. No foodie would love anything more than free food. Kindly help the company to make moderations according to their guests’ will. You will also get a chance to enter sweepstakes as a reward. For further information, please go through the below information.
Lucky winners will get a coupon worth two free tacos which they can redeem on their next visit to the restaurant.
Guidelines to participate
- First of all, keep your receipt handy from the last visit. The page will ask you to enter the code.
- Visit www.jacklistens.com to begin the survey.
- Customers, willing to participate, must have the required knowledge of either English or Spanish. Kindly select your preferred language.
- Enter the 14 digit code, highlighted in the receipt.
Now you can begin the survey by clicking on the next.
- A questionnaire be displayed on your screen. Start answering according to your previous experience.
- Kindly answer all the questions honestly.
- Once you are done with all the questions, you are ready to enter the sweepstakes.
- To apply for the entry, please provide valid details including name, phone number, email address, residential address, e.t.c.
- Once you are done, kindly submit the details.
Rules and regulations to participate
- One should have the required knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- The age limit for participants is a minimum of 18. Anyone younger than that, would not be allowed to take part.
- The Participants must be permanent residents of any of the 50 United States or Guam.
- One survey per purchase is allowed. That means customers are limited to one coupon per purchase.
- Customers must participate within 3 days of the last purchase.
- After completing the survey, the coupon will be valid for the next 7 days. After that, you can’t redeem the offer.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged with cash.
- Employees and their family members are not allowed to participate in a survey.
Requirements to participate in Jacklistens survey
- A genuine receipt of your last order from The Jack in the Box.
- Must know English or Spanish.
- Any communicating device like laptop, computer, or smartphone with a strong internet connection.
- Valid phone number, email address, and other required details.
Jack In The Box is one of the largest and well known fast-food chains based in the US. The chain is well renowned for its mouth-watering, unique menu. Since its establishment in the market, the company achieved great success keeping its aim on fulfilling customer’s needs. That’s why The Jack in the Box is taking the initiative to make amendments to its services according to its customer’s demands. Jack listens is an online survey specially designed to gather all sorts of customers’ feedback. Not only that, the brand is providing gifts to the consumers for spending their precious time. To participate in the survey, one can go through the above details. Anyone, who gave their valuable feedback will easily get a chance to try their luck. Lucky participants will be notified either through email or telephone.
Related Tags :-
- Jacklistens Survey
- Jack In The Box Survey Details
- Jacklistens Survey Pre-requisites
- Jacklistens Survey Rules