Costco Food Court Menu: Costco food court is a family’s favorite, from having lunch every afternoon to having special occasions celebrated there or just having it as your favorite food court. But the underlining factor here is the amount of calories present in each food on their menu, whether the risk of consuming such large amount of calories are worth it or not, or whether the exact amount of calories present in each meal are not what we thought they were?.
Costco Food Court Menu
Table of Contents
- 1 Costco Food Court Menu
- 1.1 15: Berry Smoothie: 290 calories
- 1.2 14: Mocha Freeze: 320 calories
- 1.3 13: Very Berry Sundae: 430-470 calories
- 1.4 12: Vanilla Non-Fat Yoghurt: 410 calories
- 1.5 11: Swirl Non-Fat Yoghurt: 430 calories
- 1.6 10: Chocolate Non-Fat Yoghurt: 450 calories
- 1.7 9: California Churro: 470 calories
- 1.8 8: All Beef Hotdog or Polish: 540-970 calories
- 1.9 7: BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich: 610 calories
- 1.10 6: Chicken Ceaser Salad: 650 calories
- 1.11 5: Pepperoni Slice: 710 calories
- 1.12 4: Hot Turkey and Provolone Slice: 740 calories
- 1.13 3: Cheese Slice: 760 calories
- 1.14 2: Combo Slice: 760 calories
- 1.15 1: Chicken Bake: 770 calories
Ranking all their meals by calorie content from smallest to highest(meal may vary depending on state), here are the top 15 meal in terms of their calorie content.
15: Berry Smoothie: 290 calories
- The Berry smoothie is ranked as 15th in the calorie content table as it has a whopping 290 calories present.
14: Mocha Freeze: 320 calories
- Almost the same as the Berry Freeze but this smoothie contains 320 calories per serving.
13: Very Berry Sundae: 430-470 calories
- Fruit smoothie filled with Berries usually strawberries carrying a massive amount of 430-470 calories per serving.
12: Vanilla Non-Fat Yoghurt: 410 calories
- Ingredients include vanilla and yoghurt amongst others containing 410 calories per serving.
11: Swirl Non-Fat Yoghurt: 430 calories
- Swirls accompanied by yoghurt but it has a huge amount of calories which is about 430 calories
10: Chocolate Non-Fat Yoghurt: 450 calories
- Chocolate accompanied by yoghurt containing a massive amount of 450 calories per serving.Delicious but huge.
9: California Churro: 470 calories
- Its churros, nothing can go wrong, or can it?. this meal contains 470 calories per serving.
8: All Beef Hotdog or Polish: 540-970 calories
- Kirkland Signature containing– 1/4 Pound Plus All Beef Hot Dog or Polish and 20 oz. Soda (accompanied with refill). This meal contains 540-970 calories per serving.
7: BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich: 610 calories
- The ingredient involved in this breathtaking meal are Coleslaw, USDA Choice Beef Brisket as well as the infamous BBQ sauce. this meal contains 610 calories per serving.
6: Chicken Ceaser Salad: 650 calories
- What else can you ask for, its Chicken and Salad no more, no less. But his meal contains 650 calories per individual serving.
5: Pepperoni Slice: 710 calories
- This is basically pizza with pepperoni topping but the underlying factor is the huge 710 calories accompanied with its deliciousness.
4: Hot Turkey and Provolone Slice: 740 calories
- The ingredients involved are even more tempting as it entails Oven Roasted Turkey accompanied by Tomatoes, Provolone, some Basil, Garlic, Mayonnaise on a Toasted Torta Roll and some Red Onion, but this meal carries 740 calories on its back.
3: Cheese Slice: 760 calories
- 18″ Whole Combo, Cheese, or Pepperoni. something so simple but carries a huge amount of calories, 760 calories to its deliciousness
2: Combo Slice: 760 calories
- Another simple meal, a pizza Combo, Cheese or Pepperoni Slice toppings but carries 760 calories
1: Chicken Bake: 770 calories
- Ingredients include Chicken Breast, Cheese, Bacon, Caesar Dressing, this famous meal contains 770 calories per serving which is quite huge.